The health of your teeth affects the rest of your body in more ways than one. That’s why I’m so excited to have Nadine Artemis in this episode. She’s the author of Renegade Beauty: Reveal and Revive Your Natural Radiance and Holistic Dental Care: The Complete Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums.
I’ve been following Nadine for years and I’m a HUGE fan of her products- especially her toothpaste. Every time I use it it’s like a party in my mouth.
Nadine talks about:
- What first inspired her to write a book on holistic dental care
- Why should we be taking a holistic approach to dental care and Nadine’s amazing story of how she stopped a cavity
- What are some simple steps we can be taking to improve our dental care
Tune in and listen to these take-aways you don’t want to miss:
- [1:28] Why Nadine wanted to write a book on holistic dental care
- [4:05] How Nadine got her cavity to go away – without her dentist!
- [5:00] The power of botanicals in holistic dental care and which ones specifically help
- [7:07] The specific botanicals that helped Nadine’s cavity go away
- [8:49] What so-called botanicals to watch out for and avoid
- [12:25] How the health of your teeth affect the rest of your body
- [16:47] 3 simple steps to improve the health of your teeth
- [20:21] 2 low-cost things you have in your cupboard you can use right away to improve the health of your teeth
- [21:16] What’s truly abrasive to your teeth
- [25:39] A surprising ally that helps protect your teeth and keeps them healthy
- [28:37] How Nadine trusts her intuition especially when it comes to food
- [32:04] Nadine’s #1 and really simple piece of advice for having good, healthy teeth