Hi, I'm Kirsi.
I’m a former corporate employee who collapsed from exhaustion turned health coach. I write and speak on health-related topics like sleep, stress management, healthy eating to a range of different organizations from start-ups to the Fortune 50 and through my podcast, Wellness Recharge.
After graduating from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition I was asked to become a health expert member of Dr. Oz’s Sharecare community of top ranking health experts and to become a contributor to The HuffPost and Thrive Global by Arianna Huffington herself. I am also the author of Recharge: Find Joy, Boost Your Energy, Take Charge of Your Health.
I’m your guide to help you find out what works for YOU and your health and wellbeing.
BECAUSE you know there is no one size fits all formula to your health.
AND you want to:
- Stop feeling like a robot just going through the motions
- Wake up feeling refreshed and happy
- Rock a healthy body while honoring your unique needs
- Be true to who you are deep down in your soul
I decided to help other working women after collapsing from exhaustion and working on my own health struggles. I realized there was so much more to being healthy than just what exercise and food could do alone. (To read about my health journey in more detail click here.) I had to really take a good hard look at what was affecting my health and wellbeing like my thoughts and emotions, my relationships and spirituality. In fact, there is so much to cover that I wrote a book about it.
Get FREE chapters from my book below.
Random facts about me:
- I love, love, love nature. There’s nothing like spending time outdoors breathing fresh, pristine air.
- Biology was hands down my favorite class in high school – especially human anatomy and genes. I dreamed about becoming a biologist.
- Bone broth over kombucha. It makes my head feel dizzy. Not my cup of tea.
- What makes me smile? My little 12-pound dog’s happy dance. She does it A LOT.
- It took me years but I managed to get over my crazy, I-have-to-have-sugar-NOW cravings. I rarely eat any processed, white sugar today. I can say for sure it’s possible to get over your sugar cravings.
- I’m a bookworm. My favorite topics are memoirs and surprise surprise health and wellness. My favorite right now is Energy Medicine.
- I met my husband at a Whole Foods cooking class. I came to learn about cooking Indian food. He came to eat the food.